Same Rate Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Same Rate Guarantee is available to Travelex customers ordering foreign currency banknotes in United Arab Emirates.
- Same Rate Guarantee transactions will only be given in respect of foreign currency banknotes (not coins).
- If you order foreign currency bank notes and select Same Rate Guarantee, a fee of AED 20 for Same Rate Guarantee will be applied to each item in your online order and AED 25 per currency for in-store purchases.
- Same Rate Guarantee is only available for orders up to a maximum of AED 50,000 for instore and AED36,000 for online orders.
- If you do not require Same Rate Guarantee for your entire foreign currency requirements, please make separate orders: Those for which you require Same Rate Guarantee and those for which you do not require Same Rate Guarantee. A fee of AED 20 for purchases online and AED 25 for purchases in-store will apply to each foreign currency for which you require Same Rate Guarantee.
- Same Rate Guarantee transactions must be completed within 45 days of the original purchase. The date of the original purchase is the date that the foreign currency banknotes are paid for and collected. It can only be redeemed in the country of purchase.
- Same Rate Guarantee is non-transferable and conditional upon presentation of the original purchase receipt and a valid government issued Identification Document (passport, Emirates ID, or GCC ID card) when returning foreign currency banknotes.
- Travelex reserves the right to change the terms of or withdraw Same Rate Guarantee at any time and with immediate effect, without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revised version on our website (www.travelexae.com). By placing any order requiring Same Rate Guarantee after we have changed these terms, you will be accepting the changes.
- Same Rate Guarantee is provided by Travelex Emirates Exchange LLC.